Dr. Todd joined Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine in August 2017. He was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln where he played fullback for the Huskers as a decorated college athlete. During his football career, Dr. Todd was a Three-Time First Team Academic All-Big XII recipient (2004, 2005, 2006), a Four-Time Brook Berringer Citizenship team recipient, 2005 ESPN the Magazine/CoSIDA First-Team Academic All-American CoSIDA Academic All-District VII recipient (2004, 2005), Nebraska Male Athlete of the Year (2007), and Walter Byers scholarship winner (2007) which is awarded to the nation’s top student athlete.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, where he also went on to complete his Orthopaedic Surgery Internship and Residency. Additional training includes a Fellowship at the University of Utah in hip, shoulder, and knee arthroscopy and shoulder replacement.
Dr. Todd enjoys fishing, duck and goose hunting and watching college football. He is married and has three children.
- B.S. – University of Nebraska, 2006
- M.D. – Emory University School of Medicine, 2011
Preliminary Surgery Internship
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 2011-2012
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia 2012-2016
- The University of Utah, Dept. of Orthopaedics, Salt Lake City, Utah, Hip, Shoulder, and Knee Arthroscopy and Shoulder Replacement, 2016-2017
- Sports Medicine
- Knee, Hip, and Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Joint Replacement – Shoulder
- General Orthopaedics
Clinical Support Staff
- Cindy M., RN
- Emily D., PA-C