What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Current Health Insurance Card(s)
- Photo ID
- Relevant medical records (X-ray, MRIs, Scans)
- A current list of Medications
- Work Comp or third party liability insurance company information
- Referral form (if applicable)
If you are running late or unable to make your appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible.
We request 24-hour notice for cancellations and are happy to reschedule you at that time.
Nebraska Orthopaedic Center is proud to serve individuals injured on the job. It is our goal to work with patients through the entire process so they can return to work recovered and healthy.
To schedule an appointment, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your claim numbers
- Your adjuster’s name (first and last)
- Your adjuster’s phone number.
- When you have all the above information, call our appointment line at (402) 436-2000
Minor Patient Policy
We strongly encourage all patients under the age of 19 to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who can provide legal consent to treatment(s).