Dr. Harris joined Nebraska Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in August 2008. He was born and raised in Alliance, Nebraska and completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska. He earned his medical degree at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha.
Dr. Harris completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania. Following residency, he completed a Fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy at the University of Wisconsin. While there he learned the most current techniques to treat injured athletes and helped care for members of the University of Wisconsin athletic teams.
Dr. Harris specializes in the treatment of sports injuries in addition to shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, and ankle problems. His practice also encompasses the treatment of general orthopeadic conditions including fractures and arthritis. In 2009, Dr. Harris began serving as one of the team physicians for the University of Nebraska. In addition, he is highly involved in the care of high school athletes in Lincoln and southeast Nebraska.
Dr. Harris is married and has three children.helpful resources Education" > billig Tadalafil bestellen Education
- B.S.- University of Nebraska, 1997
- M.D.- University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2002
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, 2002-2007
- Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Madison, WI
- Fellowship Training in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, 2007-2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – Sports Medicine, 2012
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery of the Shoulder, Knee & Elbow
- Joint Replacement – Knee, Shoulder & Hip
- General Orthopaedics
- Fairbury (Wednesdays)
- Sandy J., RN
- Patrick P., PA-C
- Casie T., PA-C