Patients Must Wear Masks
Patient Screening Station
Patients will not be allowed into the office without a mask or cloth covering their nose and mouth.
We will NOT be providing masks to any patients who arrive without one.
The nation is experiencing a shortage in masks, and the CDC asks members of the public to use cloth masks so that surgical masks are reserved for medical personnel.
For information on how to make your own cloth face mask with items you have in your home, visit the CDCs’s website HERE.
All patients will be screened during their appointment for travel history, exposure risk, and respiratory symptoms.
Please answer these questions honestly to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients.
Patients with any symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, etc.) should call ahead of time to reschedule their appointment.
- Adult patients will not be allowed to bring in a friend or family member to their visit.
- Minor patients are allowed one parent or legal guardian.
- Exceptions are made for patients who require a translator or require a caregiver because they are unable to care for themselves.
- All guests are subject to screening and are required to wear a mask.
- If you are a patient with minor children, please secure childcare during your appointment to ensure compliance with our policy. We will not make exceptions.
- We will continue to practice proper cleaning and disinfecting requirements to ensure patient and guest safety.
- We will monitor our patient waiting room for social distancing to ensure compliance with social distancing measures.
- We are limiting visitors and third parties from our clinic to reduce the number of individuals our staff and patients may encounter.
- We have removed magazines and pamphlets from our office to prevent the spread of infection. We apologize for the lack of entertainment choices, but we do offer public WiFi at this time.
- Please complete our forms using the links sent to your mobile phone or email.
- We request that any office co-pays and payments be made using our online processes.
- Please bring your cell phone to your appointment. Our nursing staff will call your phone directly to call you back to your appointment.