http://ocatusa.org/?iteise=opzioni-digitali-regolamentate-in-italia&6dd=14 You may request an appointment online, or you may also call our office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Please call the main office number (402)488-3322 and select Option 2. We will make every effort to get you in as quickly as possible.
http://backyardgardensjoseph.com/?bioener=bio-for-dating-sites&4c2=68 To expedite setting up your appointment, please have the following information available:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Home/Work phone numbers
- Which body part needs evaluation?
- Is your injury work related?
- Referring physician name and phone number
- Insurance information/name of your carrier
- Old or new injury?
- Have you seen a physician for this injury in the past?
- Do you have any x-ray or MRI films?
http://www.batsoft.lv/espamie/bambyk/9266 Your appointment allows time to address http://www.jsv-anroechte.de/?yoipedre=vrouwen-flirten-onbewust&6ca=fa one priority problem. If you have more than one ailment to discuss, please notify the scheduler when you make the appointment and they can allot more time.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
site de rencontre punk rock Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We will ask you to electronically complete a patient information and medical history form.
http://www.mongoliatravelguide.mn/?sakson=dove-fare-il-tranig&885=9a You will need to bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- Current health insurance card
- Referral from primary care physician (if applicable)
- Any appropriate medical records, x-rays, scans or MRI’s
- Worker’s Compensation or third party liability insurance company’s information including: insurance company name, address, claim number, adjustor’s name and phone number (if applicable)
- If patient is a minor (18 years or younger), a parent or guardian must accompany the patient to their appointment, or the patient must have written consent from a parent or guardian in order to be seen by a physician.
online binary options demo Your anticipated wait time may be longer than a general practitioner’s office because we are a specialty office. You may want to bring something with you to do while you are waiting.
go to site If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment or if you are going to be delayed, please contact our office as soon as possible (24 hour notice is preferred for cancellations). We will make every effort to reschedule your appointment at a more convenient time.