Dr. Volin joined Nebraska Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine in 2007. He was born and raised in Wahoo, Nebraska. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska where he was a member of the Cornhusker football team as well as a 2nd team Academic All-American. He earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), and also completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at UNMC. He completed a Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia, before returning to his home state of Nebraska.
Dr. Volin is married and he has two children. When time allows, he enjoys golfing, waterskiing and relaxing with his family.
is kik a hookup app Education" > source url Education
- B.S. – University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1995
- M.D. – University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2000
- Creighton University – University of Nebraska Health Foundation, 2000-2006
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, 2006-2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, July 2009
- Spine Care
- General Fracture Care
- Anna C., APRN
- Melissa T., RN