We are pleased to offer our newest binär optionen handeln wikipedia natural and speed dating near reading pa minimally invasive treatment alternative for joint and tendon pain.
Stem Cell Procedure Overview
get link In this procedure, bone marrow blood is removed from the pelvis, is minimally processed, and injected into the patient’s problem area(s) to improve joint or tendon pain.
- The bone marrow blood is extracted under a local anesthetic, ensuring the patient’s comfort during the procedure.
- Next, the bone marrow blood is minimally processed by a licensed perfusionist using a special centrifuge to separate the stem cells from blood platelets.
- The harvested cells and platelets are then injected into the patient’s target area using ultrasound-guidance.
opcje binarne czy to oszustwo The patient’s own (autologous) stem cells and platelet-rich plasma will work to stimulate the healing process of tissue that is already present.
fineco trading con opzioni binarie Please note that Stem Cell Therapy is http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=titantrade&f06=b7 not FDA approved and is click not covered by insurance.
Am I a candidate?
opcje binarne ichimoku Patients between the ages of go site 18-64 who have seen a physician for their condition and have exhausted all non-surgical measures (physical therapy, NSAIDs, cortisone injections, bracing, etc.) are ideal for Stem Cell Therapy
Common Treatment Areas
The most common areas of treatment include the hip, knee and shoulder, but can be injected into any joint or tendon causing the patient pain. All of this is done within the clinic-setting for patient comfort and convenience.
Because this is a newer treatment, the long-term outcomes are not fully understood and no guarantees can be made regarding outcomes.
Patients can expect to feel results over 1-3 months, although in some circumstances, relief may take as long as 6-9 months.
- Because Stem Cell Therapy is a new procedure, insurance will not cover the costs of the procedure.
- The procedure cost is $3,000.00. Most centers performing a similar procedure charge $5,000.00 – $15,000.00.
- The initial evaluation to determine your eligibility for Stem Cell Therapy will be billed to your insurance.
Scheduling a Consultation