IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are happy to help check your eligibility, but this does not mean your benefits cover you for services at our facility. To ensure your in-network status, please to contact your carrier directly to review healthcare providers covered under your plan.
We participate with the following Preferred Provider Network (PPO) insurance carriers and plans.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Nebraska
- Aetna/Coventry (Please call your insurance company for verification as narrow networks exist with whom we are not contracted)
- Medicare, Railroad Medicare (and some third party Medicare replacement policies)
- Medicaid of Nebraska (including UHC Community Plan, Nebraska Total Care and WellCare of Nebraska)
- Midlands Choice (any participating carrier in network)
- United HealthCare
- Nebraska Worker’s Compensation
In cases where our physicians are not in-network with your plan, we will submit the claim for you. You are, however, responsible for the balance which your insurance does not cover. It is important to contact your insurance company because not all insurance plans have out-of-network benefits.
Referrals/Authorization of Services
Some insurance companies require a referral from your primary care physician before seeing a specialist. All referral forms need to be sent to our office either electronically or in paper format prior to your appointment. If we do not have your completed referral form on the day of your appointment, your appointment will need to be rescheduled to a later date.
We will file insurance claims with your insurance carrier. However, our agreement to provide medical care is with you and not your insurance company. Therefore, you are responsible for full-payment of your account with us for whatever your insurance does not cover.
- No Insurance: If you are not filing a claim with an insurance policy, there is a deposit due prior to services being rendered. Please contact our office for additional information.
- Co-Pays: All co-pays are due at the time of your visit.
- Medicare: Medicare is accepted. Be prepared to provide your Medicare card at each visit.
- Worker’s Compensation: Worker’s Compensation is billed to your employer or their insurance carrier. Please be advised that if workers compensation denies your claim, it will be filed with your private insurance carrier. If you do not have private insurance, you will be responsible for all charges.
- Medicaid: We will file your claim for services provided, and accept their payment as payment in full. You are responsible for the co-pay, which is due at the time of your visit.
- Statements: Statements are mailed to patients every four weeks. Finance charges are applied to balances over 60 days old from the date it becomes the patient’s responsibility. Finance charges amount to 1.33% monthly, 16% annually.
- Methods of Payment: For your convenience we accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express (Am Ex) or Discover.
Online Bill Pay
You are now able to pay your bill online using our secure patient portal.
For questions regarding your account, insurance claims, billing or payments you may contact our patient account representatives at 402-488-3322 extension 3590.