A native of Columbus, Nebraska, Dr. Walla joined Nebraska Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine (NOASM) in April 2003. Prior to this, he along with Dr. Ron Schwab, were in private practice at Lincoln Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine.
He completed his medical training and orthopaedic residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He went on to complete his Orthopaedic Fellowship Training in Sports Medicine and Trauma at the University of Iowa Hospitals in Iowa City, Iowa.
Dr. Walla is married and has two daughters. He enjoys water activities, golfing and family vacations to Lake Okoboji.http://www.mcmp.cz/biorefre/2621 Education" > follow Education
- B.S. – University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1974
- M.D. – University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1977
- General Surgery – VA Hospital in Lincoln, 1977-1978
- Orthopaedic – University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1978-1982
- University of Iowa, School of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, 1982-1983
- Sports Medicine & Trauma Fellowship
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Joint Replacement – Hip and Knee
- Surgery of the Shoulder
- General Orthopaedics
- Erica A., RN
- Kylee Lindstedt, PA-C