Dr. Heiser is one of the founding physicians of Nebraska Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine (NOASM) which came together in April 1987 in part from a desire to practice medicine with his brother, Dr. Tom Heiser. Born and raised in Nebraska, he attended the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and continued his education at the University of Nebraska Medical Center where he received his medical degree in 1973. He completed his residency at the Veterans Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska and Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio specializing in total joint replacement of the knee and hip. He then returned to Lincoln where he began his practice at East Lincoln Orthopaedic Associates (1978-1987) and remained there until the formation of Nebraska Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine.
http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?endonezit=binary-options-kurs' During his illustrious career, Dr. Heiser performed more than 10,000 hip and knee replacements. Although no longer performing surgeries or providing day to day care for patients in our Lincoln office, Dr. Heiser remains a vital part of NOASM by providing consulting services.
http://euromessengers.org/?biodetd=plus500-oder-bdswiss&5cf=5c Dr. Heiser is an avid golfer. He is married and has three children and is also the proud grandfather.ig binäre optionen mindesteinzahlung Education" > go to link Education
- B.S.- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1969
- M.D.- University of Nebraska Medical Center, 1973
- Internship – University Hospitals of Cleveland, 1973-1974
- Veterans Hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1974-1975
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, 1975-1978
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, September 1979
- General Orthopaedics -non-operative treatment