http://www.cam-adventures.com/?dawaderen=viagra-bara-kanada&683=33 At Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, we understand that we have the opportunity to make a positive impact in people’s lives every day. We are dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of personalized and efficient care. To obtain this goal we have put together a team of energetic, hard-working and caring staff members who look forward to serving our patients. We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in pursuing a career with us, please submit a cover letter and resume.
http://www.sugaredstyle.com.au/?seltork=Binary-options-trading-los-angeles-california-ca&f00=f8 We currently have one full-time position open with our Front Desk team. As a front desk receptionist, you serve on the front-line of patient experience. You get patients in the door by scheduling and coordinating patient appointments and facilitating a smooth check-in process when they arrive.To be the Front Desk receptionist you must be dedicated to detail and possess a desire to help. We’re also seeking a committed team player because you will be joining a team of front desk representatives. You should possess excellent interpersonal skills, as this position requires constant communication with patients and clinic staff in person, over the phone, and in writing. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have experience working in a medical office and meet the requirements below, apply today to join the Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine team.
http://broadwaybathrooms.com/?deribene=buch-f%C3%BCr-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&385=76 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Book, coordinate, and reschedule patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff.
- Greet and register patients in a prompt, pleasant, and helpful manner.
- Verify patient demographic and insurance information and update in medical record as needed.
- Maintain and update current information on physician’s schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages and provide information.
- Answer questions regarding patient appointments.
- Oversee waiting area, coordinate patient movement, report problems and irregularities.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow HIPAA Guidelines.
- Attend meetings as required.
software automatico per roulette online Desired knowledge, skills and/or other abilities
- Knowledge of clinic operating policies
- Ability to effectively examine documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to prepare records with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player mentality and a willingness to provide support for co-workers
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast pace environment
this content Education: High School Diploma or GED
see Experience: Minimum one year experience in a medical office setting preferred.
For all positions, please send resume & salary requirements to:
opzionibinarie it Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Nebraska Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine!